Get more power and safety for your home with Enphase solar
With Enphase solar, you’re in control, and that’s a powerful thing. You can save money. You can manage your own energy. You can be energy independent. But none of that matters if it’s not safe. That’s why Enphase is built from the ground up with safety in mind.
- Unparalleled safety. With the Enphase solar, there is no dangerous high-voltage DC running across your roof, only the same standard AC that powers your appliances.
- Maximise your savings. With Enphase, each panel is fitted with its own microinverter to create panel-level independence and generate the most energy possible.
- A single app for everything. Real-time monitoring of your energy production at a panel level enables you to make informed choices about how best to use your solar energy.
Learn more about Enphase solar
Traditional DC inverter systems
Traditional DC systems can generate up to 1,000 volts of dangerous high-voltage DC, which must run from your panels through your ceiling to the central inverter located on the side of your home. Even the smallest equipment failure, such as a damaged cable or a loose electrical connection, can cause a DC arc fault creating a serious fire risk.
Unlike traditional DC solar power inverters, the Enphase IQ microinverter system provides a complete AC solution that uses no high-voltage DC, ensuring a safe solar solution for your home. Other advantages of microinverter technology include more flexibility in system design, panel-level monitoring, and increased power production.
A solar system for your home is a standout investment. A solar system can deliver:
- Payback in approximately 3-5 years
- Return on investment (ROI): 18% year 1 (savings/investment), 20% in year 3
- ROI increases every time electricity rates increase
- Everything after the payback period is pure profit, tax-free
With Enphase, you get a premium system that ensures you protect and maximise your solar investment with safe, smart, tough solar.
When you contact us for a quote, we can give you an estimate of what your system could deliver.